General information on the Data Protection Declaration
Thank you for visiting ninkik.com.
I value data protection as a matter of great importance. Your personal data is collected and processed at a minimum at in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This statement describes how and for what purpose your data is collected and used and what options you have in connection with personal data.
Provider and responsible party within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation is
If you wish to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by me in accordance with these data protection regulations as a whole or for individual measures, you can address your objection to the above-mentioned responsible body.
Automatic storage of the data through this website
With every access to this website, information is automatically collected by the web space provider this site uses. This information, also known as server log files, is of a general nature and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
The following data is being recorded: Name of the website, file, date, data volume, web browser and web browser version, operating system, the domain name of your Internet provider, the so-called referrer URL (the page from which you accessed our website) and the anonymized IP address.
Without these information it would not be technically possible to deliver and display the contents of the website. In this respect, the collection of data is absolutely essential. In addition, this site uses the anonymous information for statistical purposes. I do also reserve the right to subsequently check the log files in case of suspicion of illegal use of this site.
Handling of personal data
Definition: Personal data is any information that uniquely identifies a person. It is therefore data that can be traced back to a person.
This site does not collect any personal information.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation on these websites, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: Browser Add On.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click the following link to set an opt-out cookie to prevent future collection by Google Analytics within this website (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain. If you delete the cookies in your browser, you must click this link again):Disable Google Analytics
The legal basis for data processing in accordance with the above paragraphs is Art 6 Para. 1 Letter f) GDPR. My interests in data processing are in particular to ensure the operation and security of the website, to investigate the manner in which visitors use the website, and to simplify the use of the website.
Your rights as a user
According to the applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data. If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by mail to the address specified in section 1, clearly identifying yourself.
Below you will find an overview of your rights.
Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to receive confirmation from me at any time as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain from me free of charge information about the personal data stored about you together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is the following right to information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are still being disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- the existence of a right to have your personal data concerning you corrected or deleted or to have the data controller restrict or object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved
and the scope and intended effects of such processing for you.
- If personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
Right to correction
You have the right to request me to correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you without delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
Right to Deletion (“Right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request me to delete personal data concerning you immediately and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You withdraw your consent, on the basis of which the processing referred to in Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR was based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You oppose processing under Article 21(1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or you oppose processing under Article 21(2) GDPR.
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to information society services provided in accordance with Article 8(1) GDPR.
- If we have made the personal data public and we are obliged to delete them, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that they have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to request me to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- the correctness of the personal data is disputed by you for a period that enables me to check the correctness of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR until it has been determined whether the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh yours.
Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that we have received in a structured, established and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another person in charge without our interference, provided that
- processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR or Article 9(2)(a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, and
- processing is carried out using automated methods.
When exercising your right to data transferability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to request that the personal data be transferred directly by me to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you under Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the GDPR for reasons arising from your particular situation. We no longer process personal data unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to revoke consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you are staying, working or suspected of having infringed the law, and you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is unlawful.
I make every effort to ensure the security of your data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities. Your data will be transmitted encrypted. This site uses the TLS (Transport Layer Security) encoding system, but point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible. To secure your data, I maintain technical and organisational security measures which is constantly adapted to the state of the art. Furthermore, I do not guarantee that this site will be available at certain times; disruptions, interruptions or failures cannot be ruled out. The servers we use are regularly and carefully secured.
Changes to this Data Protection Declaration
In order to ensure that this data protection declaration always complies with current legal requirements, I do reserve the right to make changes at any time. This also applies in the event that the data protection declaration has to be adapted due to new or revised services, for example new services. The new data protection declaration will then take effect the next time you visit our website.
Source: Datenschutz-Konfigurator von mein-datenschutzbeauftragter.de